Monday, January 29, 2007

Doctor Who Heaven

I would have thought that I would have been in the deepest of disgrace after my behaviour outlined in the previous post, but I was delighted when my poor long suffering husband came back from shopping yesterday with Season 2 of Doctor Who on DVD for me.

I missed a few episodes due to the Moray by-election so am looking forward to catching up. I loved Doctor Who as a child and totally fell in love with Tom Baker when I was about 6. I am also one of the few who thought Sylvester McCoy and Sophie Aldred made a fab combination. Having met both of them several times at various conventions, they are great fun. My most bizarre convention moment was seeing Elisabeth Sladen smoking - I thought, Sarah Jane Smith can't do that. And she hadn't aged that much, either.

Anyway, I am looking forward to having the time to sit down and watch the new season two. Daleks and cybermen in the same episode - pure genius. "This is not war, this is pest control" was not a pleasant sentiment, but very funny.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails