Thursday, February 01, 2007

170 Days to Go

So what will you be doing in 170 days' time?

I will be switching off the phone, sending the family out somewhere, and curling up on the settee with the final Harry Potter.

I will be desperate to read it and desperate not to finish it because then the whole journey will be over.

Being of a fairly cowardly disposition, I will have to finish it in daylight. I came to the climax of the last one lying in bed with all around me asleep at around 2 in the morning and I was absolutely petrified. I know it's not really that scary, but I get upset when Fraulein Maria goes back to the Abbey in the Sound of Music.

For the record, I think Snape is a goodie. But then that's typical Liberal optimism and belief in human (or wizard) nature shining through.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails