Monday, December 22, 2008

Slowly emerging from hibernation...

It's now some 6 weeks since that Saturday afternoon when I came over all funny while watching tv, signalling the start of a vicious virus from which I still haven't fully recovered.

I was off work for a whole two weeks and since my return have managed to do not much more than get to the office, do my hours and come home and collapse in a heap.

I feel like I have a wee bit more energy now to devote to this blogging lark and hope to be back up to speed in the New Year.

My Christmas preparations are woefully behind so if you are expecting a Christmas card from me, you are likely to be very disappointed. I suspect I'll manage to make a reasonable attempt at dinner and buy my husband a few presents (Santa still takes care of Anna) and not much more.

At the moment, my niece and nephew are staying with us for a couple of days. Emma is 11 and Ru 10 weeks older than Anna. Ru and Anna are pretty much inseparable and Emma and I are going to hit the shops together later. A trip for us all to Build a Bear looms - sounds expensive for me, but should be fun.

So, merry Christmas to all my friends and family out there, and all the best for 2009from me to you.

LibDig This!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back Caron - I'd been meaning to ask in to the office to check you were OK!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Keith - it's nice to know when you have been missed.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails