Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Watch out, the Labservatives are about!

What's that old French phrase, plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose - basically shorthand for things just stay the same. A bit like the last 65 years in British politics!

Today the Labservatives sprung into action with their election manifesto launch. Soome good points in there, well made.



They have some snazzy posters. My personal favourite is "You might not trust us but at least you know us." You can even follow their leader, Gorvid Camerown, on Twitter.

The only thing that's missing is a campaign song. Will and Helen had better get working on that one:-)

It's nice to know that even in these febrile pre-election times, and people around are losing their heads, that humour abounds amongst Lib Dem campaigners!

1 comment:

subrosa said...

Let me know if you'd like me to post any Libdem videos Caron. I'm trying to be fair to everyone but I can miss some.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails