Saturday, January 02, 2010

Tweeting Bloggers, Blogging Tweeters...

When you put it like that, it kind of sounds like you're making a euphemism for sweary words, but, no. A Very Public Sociologist has published a list of the top 100 Tweeting Bloggers in the UK.. I'm in there at number 82, but Scotland's finest Lib Dem blogging tweeter (or whatever) is none other than Andrew. As far as I can see there are only 4 Scots, the others being the ubuiquitous Tom Harris and Greener Leith..

However, this list doesn't pretend to be and isn't exhaustive. For example, Stephen with 845 followers to my 773 should be nestling up around number 75. I have pointed out A Very Public Sociologist in the comments.

1 comment:

Stephen Glenn said...

LOL that just proves the difficulty of keeping such a list I gained 4 new followers from when I posted until you did and 2 more since.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails