Some brief extras to mention:
- Darcey is very constructive - needs to be sitting next to Craig, but the constant "yeah" needs to go. Would have preferred Karen, though.
- Denise can act, and she's been on the West End stage, but she's taking some pasting online for being a professional. I don't think it necessarily gives her an advantage. I mean, Lewis, as a gymnast, has had to master complex physical routines which would give him just as much of an advantage. Denise and James are fighting back with the funniest Twitter banter ever. Even better than between Jordan and Brendan Cole.
- Lisa is fantastic. Bright, bubbly and a great sense of rhythm and awareness of where her body is. She could do really well.
- Jerry and Anton's partnership isn't as god-awful as I'd feared. Last year I almost wanted him to leave the show to get him out of Nancy's clutches.
- I have a bit of a crush on Michael Vaughan which I think will only grow and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
- I forgot to put names in the tweets on Friday night. Order of competing was Fern, Nicky, Michael, Victoria, Colin, Denise.