Saturday, January 26, 2013

DoctorWho 30 Day Challenge...Day 24: Favourite quote

A selection of the finest:
There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace. We've got work to do. 7th Doctor, Survival. Last words of Classic Who on tv in 1989
Even then, even if I change, it feels like dying. Everything I am dies. Some new man goes sauntering away...and I'm dead. 10th Doctor talks poignantly on his impending death.
You're Scottish, fry something.  11 gets away with this purely because Moffat is Scottish.
 Have you noticed how people's intellectual curiosity begins to decline the moment they start waving guns about? 4 in the Horns of Nimon
I am a lizard woman from the dawn of time and this is my wife. Madam Vastra, The Snowmen, 2012

1 comment:

Charles Dundas said...

I genuinely think that the Vastra line is one of the funniest of any programme (including comedies) of 2012

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails