Tuesday, January 08, 2013

My booty has been well and truly shaken...

I do apologise for any distress the image in that headline may have caused you. I can assure you that no foundations of buildings were damaged as a result. At least not to my knowledge anyway.

I have been back at the gym. It's been a long time since my last visit. Too long. Yesterday I did some bike and treadmill and was knackered after half an hour. Today I went for a Zumba class. Sadly, the instructor's computer wouldn't work. After some hanging around, he put on a CD from 2010 and he and the rest of the class worked on remembering the routines. It was good fun to hear some of the old tunes. 

My fitness regime fell to bits last year as my workload increased. This year I must make the effort to tell the Liberal Democrats to sod off when they encroach on my gym time. I know that regular exercise makes me feel better and I should prioritise it. 

Oh, and by the way, I've thought of everything this year. Just in case it gets too snowy to go to the gym, look what I have here:


The first of you to laugh will be made to do this with me....

Anyway, it's getting pretty vital that I get myself fit. I'll never be thin, nor do I want to be, but I want and need to be healthier. 

Am back at gym at 9am tomorrow to get my new programme. My ambition is to get to the stage where I've not only had it upgraded once, but twice by Easter. Watch this space. 

1 comment:

Jennie Rigg said...

OMG I so want to have a go at that!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails