Sunday, August 31, 2008

Team Tavish

Tavish Scott has made some sensible decisions in his reshuffling of his team.

I can't think of anyone better than Robert Brown at Justice - to me he symbolises fairness and I completely trust his instincts.

Ross Finnie stays at health where he has produced a fair number of killer blows over the past year.

The team of Alison McInnes and Jim Tolson at Local Government and Transport is a good one - both have loads of experience in their field.

Mike Rumbles becomes uber-establishment as Business Manager, an interesting post for someone who's been at times a maverick. Let's see if poacher turns gamekeeper:-). As I've said before, I have a lot of time for Mike and I look forward to seeing how he develops his new role.

Jeremy Purvis gets to shadow John Swinney, Minister for Everything so I hope he's prepared to abandon his social life completely and Liam McArthur gets the Environment portfolio.

I look forward to seeing the new team in action this week.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails