Saturday, April 10, 2010

Caron's Corkers 10th April

I don't know if she'll ever read this, but Happy Birthday to my friend Eleanor Anderson, a fabulous Lib Dem activist from Gordon. She was the candidate in Banff and Buchan in 2005 and she gave me so much support when I was Campaign and Candidates Convener of the Scottish Party. She was my campaign Mummy during the Livingston by-election. She and her husband Willie kept coming down to deliver lots of leaflets and look after us in HQ. I hope she's having a fabulous day!

Anyway, now to my best of the net:

Liberal Dose suggests we kebab Lord Adonis. Neil doesn't blog often enough but when he does he hits the nail on the head.

Meemalee's hilarious reviews of parts two and three of the Masterchef final. Seriously, they will make you cry with laughter.

Alix takes apart Gordon Brown's assertions on the DNA database.

Jo Christie Smith on how Miriam Gonzalez Durantez has actually become an electoral asset for us.

Formula 1 Blog tells how Mark Webber has spent a day off watching open heart surgery.

Hope you've enjoyed the sunshine and had a good day out campaigning.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails