Friday, February 19, 2010

A Future Fair For All #Labourslogan

Really?

Will there be candy floss?

And dodgems?

Is that really the best they can come up with after 13 years of making the poor poorer and the rich richer? You have to laugh.

I have had a very enjoyable evening. I am just a slightly bit tipsy after Mr Glenn and i shared a bottle and a half of Spain's finest red.

I don't know whether he came to see me or because he saw this tweet, but I don't mind.

We have been watching Election 74 since just after 5pm with a little break for the Eastenders live episode and QI.

Anyway, we both had a good laugh at the new Labour election slogan. His mind went immediately to free fall and he did this absolutely fantastically brilliant blog post.

Then he made a picture for me, showing me how to work Paint and stuff so I might be able to have a bit more fun and make life a bit more interesting for my readers. Unfortunately he couldn't send it to me cos his laptop decided it was tired, but he will later, and you'll see it then.

Until then, goodnight from a mellow me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails