Monday, July 25, 2011

Author Keris Stainton responds to my review of Jessie Hearts NYC

Yesterday I wrote a review of a brilliant book I'd just read, Jessie Hearts NYC, by Keris Stainton. In it I made some observations about locations and a couple of nitpicky technical things.

She had wanted to leave a comment here but Blogger seemed to have been playing silly monkeys yesterday so wouldn't let her, so she answered me on Twitter. Here is the conversation we had:



I should clarify that I didn't know off by heart where the typo was - I'm not quite that sad. I did actually have to look it up.

I love the fact that she's given a bit of extra insight into one of the key locations in the book

And as an added bonus, here's the publisher's promotional video for the book.

1 comment:

Keris Stainton said...

Thanks so much for this, Caron. x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails