Thursday, July 28, 2011

Caron's Corkers - 28 July 2011

There has been a surfeit of stellar blogging in the past couple of days.

The thing that's making me watch the news from behind a pillow is the shenanigans in the US. I've been having nightmares about all the potential consequences globally if this isn't fixed.

Cicero's Songs gives me no cause for cheer - and he's not often wrong.

David Boyle over at Lib Dem Voice talks about hospital patients being thrown out at bayonet point as the hospitals close down. I just hope that people are listening to his "life before banks" mantra.

Mr Potter uses a word that would cost me 50p in fines to my daughter if I repeated it, but he's summed it up pretty well. He's going from strength to strength at the moment - earning praise from Diary of a Benefit Scrounger.

Sophie Bridger, again at Lib Dem Voice, says we must do better on welfare reform - and the awesome Liberal Youth are leading the way.

The Shoogly Peg, despite the surprisingly friendly staff, felt a bit uneasy when she visited the Supreme Court.

The Burd is a bit wary of the Scottish public sector carousel.

And Spidey explains why she's immersing herself in Olympic fever.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails