Thursday, February 09, 2012

Lunchtime Fun: Inside the mind of Mark Pack......

Yesterday, the Great Chocoholic wrote a blog post about shoe grips which help you to walk on the ice - a very helpful seeing as it's supposed to be very Wintry this weekend. But I think there's more to it than that.

What he said:

This winter I’ve finally got round to trying out slip-on snow grips for my shoes, and these work a wonder. They are rather fiddly to put on (and I would certainly recommend erring on the order of buying a larger rather than smaller size), but once on my trainers they turned slipping and sliding into easy walking.
Given the very impressive amounts of grip added by these I highly recommend them if you are wearing shoes or trainers.
What he meant:
So you don't have any excuses any more to get out of your Focus delivery because its slippery. Get on with it. 
You can take the boy out of Campaigns Department......

There are rumours that he's co-writing a book on campaigning. I will be very disappointed if he does not advise purchasing a pair in it.

I actually bought some, cos my life just comes to a halt when it's icy, after two horrid Winters when I've hardly been able to leave the house in weeks. So far, though, I've not had to use them this year. Let's hope it stays like that.

1 comment:

Mark Pack said...

I don't know what you mean :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails