Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Best Complaint Letter Ever

I have had a really miserable day. I feel like hell. If you've been following my Twitter posts, you'll be sick fed up hearing about my ears. My poor long suffering husband got his head in his hands to play with when he came in from work just for asking a simple question. My mood over the last week has ranged from mildly pissed off to tears of self pity to, frankly, homicidal.

However, there is light at the end of the tunnel - and proof that laughter really is the best medicine. Well it seems to work better than the vile tasting white goo with the texture of fish eggs that my GP has given me, anyway.

If you need a good laugh, have a look at this letter of complaint written by a passenger on a Virgin Flight who was less than impressed with the in flight food and entertainment.

Get this person a job as a food critic now!

LibDig This!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try this one

http://www.funny-haha.co.uk/Joke.asp?J=377

Unknown said...

Trust you to find something smutty:-)

Honor said...

Well I have read this letter that has had so much publicity for being so funny but I feel it was a bit of a let down. I was expecting to be roaring with laughter, tears rolling down my cheeks and having to deal with the consequences of sore sides and mascara running down my face! Sadly not, it raised an eye brow at most and now look at me, writing a coment about it, I realy need to question why I felt I had to bother.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails