Saturday, May 02, 2009

The Yorksher Gob moves on

Regular readers will know that I am quite a fan of Jennie Rigg's blog, The Yorksher Gob.

She's shutting it down and is moving her insight, irreverence and humour over to a new platform at Dreamwidth so update your blog rolls accordingly, cos you really wouldn't want to miss anything.

I have an account at Dreamwidth myself, and I think it's brilliant. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it yet, but I like the layout and the culture behind it. How's this for a diversity statement, to start with? I particularly like the "We welcome fans, geeks, nerds, and pixel-stained technopeasant wretches."

LibDig This!

1 comment:

Jennie Rigg said...

Been meaning to ask, what is your DW username?

* is nosey *

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails