Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It's not too late to blog about Florence and Precious

I hope the day when it is too late to blog about them never comes. If you haven't done a post about them, please think about doing so in the next few days to keep the momentum started yesterday going.

Here are some more posts which have appeared since I posted last night. For the sake of completeness I've put them in my original round up post but I think they deserve their acknowledgement on their own too.

Malc says allowing them to stay here is a "total no-brainer"

Subrosa's support is particularly welcome as I think it's fair to say that she takes a lot less lenient view of  immigration than I do.

And Clair from Kids Craft and Chaos shares Precious' story with the Guides she works with.

I'm really grateful to everyone for taking part in this. I think Theresa May should be given all the posts people have made in her Red Box.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails