Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Nick Clegg's Deputy Prime Minister's Questions today at 11.30 am

This is just a PSA to say that Nick is doing Deputy Prime Minister's Questions in around half an hour.

The first session was an hour before the Budget and I knew I was going to be writing about that all day so I very disloyally spent it out on a sunbed catching some rays.  It was very unlike me to be so sensible and pace myself, but I think it did me some good.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to watching today's session. I guess it's too much to hope that Labour MPs will be so excited by their upcoming holidays that they'll behave like human beings, but we'll see. I live in hope.

If you're around, I shall be tweeting my way through watching it on BBC Parliament.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails