Saturday, February 26, 2011

PAD Photos 19th-25th February

Here are this week's PAD photos:

Saturday

My Zumba teachers Cheryl and Nadia before a charity fundraising class to raise money for the Scottish team going to the Tae Kwon Do World Championships in New Zealand.

Sunday

View from the front row at my first ever Ice Hockey match, the Edinburgh Capitals against the Newcastle Vipers. Unfortunately, the local lads lost 10-2, but I loved the atmosphere

Monday

I get that I'm turning into a Grumpy Old Woman here, but, honestly, Amazon, that box, for that product. Really?

Tuesday

A trip to Edinburgh to buy school shoes also saw us call at Build a Bear. This is Anna's newest addition to her huge cast of cuddly toys, named Flora after her childhood toy rabbit who was lost in Mallorca.

Wednesday

Yay! My Conference badge and agenda have arrived. This will be the first time in 3 years that I've been fit enough to go - so long as I can get rid of this stinking cold before then. Please cross everything you have in hope that we all stay well enough to go.

Thursday

This was one of the last presents my wonderful Great Aunt Vera gave me. It's a witch ball. The idea is that any witches trying to get into the house will be trapped inside. I am presuming that this is only bad witches - I mean good ones are always welcome.

Friday
Anna won the Judo Class Player of the Week trophy. You can see me reflected in it taking the picture with my iPhone.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails