Monday, February 07, 2011

Paul Edie talks to Guardian Edinburgh about blogging

I had a tweet from my friend Nikki the other day letting me know I'd had a mention in an interview Edinburgh Liberal Democrat Councillor Paul Edie had given to the Guardian about his blog.

It's a really interesting chat with Paul. He talks about how blogging gives people a much more rounded view of politicians. This is certainly true - even Labour MPs have been found to be human via the medium of blogging or Twitter. Tom Harris always had his love of Doctor Who as a redeeming feature, for example.

He was asked what other blogs he liked and he mentioned this one, which I'm really thrilled to bits about. Thanks, Paul!


2 comments:

Paul Edie said...

No problem!

Paul Edie said...

No problem :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails