Monday, February 07, 2011

Paul Edie talks to Guardian Edinburgh about blogging

I had a tweet from my friend Nikki the other day letting me know I'd had a mention in an interview Edinburgh Liberal Democrat Councillor Paul Edie had given to the Guardian about his blog.

It's a really interesting chat with Paul. He talks about how blogging gives people a much more rounded view of politicians. This is certainly true - even Labour MPs have been found to be human via the medium of blogging or Twitter. Tom Harris always had his love of Doctor Who as a redeeming feature, for example.

He was asked what other blogs he liked and he mentioned this one, which I'm really thrilled to bits about. Thanks, Paul!


Paul Edie said...

No problem!

Paul Edie said...

No problem :)


Related Posts with Thumbnails