Saturday, February 05, 2011

PAD Photos 29th Jan - 4th Feb

Here are this week's PAD photos.

Saturday

This wine is gorgeous and only £4.49 a bottle in Sainsbury's (at least it was the last time I was there on Thursday)

Sunday

The essentials for a girlie movie night - popcorn, chocolate and an overdose of Colin Firth

Monday

These lights are in our local theatre - I think they are gorgeous

Tuesday

Presents from Parliament!

Wednesday

Anna turns photographer. "You look weird, Mummy", she said.

Thursday

I keep seeing this little car parked in town - I just love it. We had a Hillman Imp when I was a little girl. It was horrifically unreliable, but very cute.

Friday


The chances of me ever liking anything Bob brings back from his weird music shop are not high so when it happens, it must be recorded for posterity. This is very reminiscent of the 70s - the sort of thing you can imagine listening to in a pub in front of a roaring fire. But there are also bits which would make a wonderfully dramatic movie score. It was very good.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails