Monday, February 07, 2011

Wikio Top 100: Scottish Blogosphere has new king, but now we are only seven

1. Alex Massie is the new King of the Scottish Blogosphere at 34

2. I rise to 37, but I have had a very good month in terms of Lib Dem Voice Golden Dozens and they also did a profile of me. Can I keep this up in February, with a school holiday in the offing?



3. Subrosa falls to 52

4. Underdogs Bite Upwards is only in once this month, falling to 77



5.  Better Nation rises to 89 
6. Andrew Reeves falls to 92, but he has had other things, like his wedding, on his mind

7. Lallands Peat Worrier falls to 94

I repeat my monthly nag to all Scottish political bloggers to make sure that they are registered on Wikio  - for example I mean you Set in Darkness, you Midlothian Liberal and you, Burdzeyeview, you Bellegrove Belle, you Paul Edie, you James Taylor, you Joan McAlpine, you Love and Garbage and you Indygal. If you haven't registered with them already, please do so here. Sometimes they don't put you in the right category, so it might be a good idea to check that they have you down as a UK political blog. They had me wrong for a good year before I realised.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails