Saturday, September 18, 2010

Bloggers get Fluffy Justice!

At long last, the lovely Elephant has won Liberal Democrat Blog of the Year at a sleek and posh awards ceremony at Conference in Liverpool. You probably know much I like him by the number of times I link to him, so you'll have gathered that I don't mind not winning what Jennie charmingly described as the Big BOTY at all. Two years ago, outraged at his failure to make it from constant nomination on the shortlist to winning the title, a Bloggers for Fluffy Justice Group was established on Facebook! It's good to see that its wish has finally been granted.

Nor do I mind not having won the best posting, which went to Andrew Hickey for this brilliant letter telling a few home truths to Labour.

In other news, Nick Barlow won the best use of Social Networking for creating the Twitter hashtag #NickCleggsfault which parodied the mud that all the papers were throwing at him.

Alex Folkes won the best blog from a Liberal Democrat holding public office for A Lanson Boy.

And Nick Thornsby won best new blog.

I've felt very well looked after today.

As compensation for not getting to Liverpool, my husband cooked me this amazing steak dinner.

And if I had been there, I probably wouldn't have noticed this lovely posting from Paul Walter.

And the honourable mentions I got in this one from Daddy Alex

And then this one from Fraser MacPherson.

My cup runneth over indeed!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails