Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday (almost) Fun: a gift from my daughter

I love my daughter. I'm sure I've told you before that she is beautiful, funny, kind, sweet and loving. And so she is.

She knew how disappointed I was that my nice shiny new iPhone is faulty and has to be sent back (and boo to T-Mobile for not sending the bag to send it back in within 1-2 days as promised.) so she searched on You Tube for something to cheer me. And here it is:



And just to add to my merriment, she reminded me that I don't have an iPad:



In my day, such insolence would have meant bread and water for supper, a very early night and not being able to sit down for a week. However, we are an equal opportunities house, where we have the right to take the mickey out of each other. I will get my revenge!

I am also being instructed to confess to the great wrong I did to her today - a hoovering accident ripped the corner of one of her favourite drawings. I feel really gutted - but she has been very grown up about it. Thankfully some sellotape fixed it, but it's not quite the same.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL those are hilarious!
And hve you seen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXHqoPHZCUM&NR=1

Stephen Glenn said...

You are aware that itif you are going to join the Friday fun posters the appointed hour is 5pm not 5:35.

Tsk, there was me thinking I taught you something about this blogging lark ;)

Unknown said...

Stephen Glenn, who would have thunk you would be such a control freak?:-)

Ray, spaghetti cat is brilliant:-)

Stephen Glenn said...

Tee hee. Well as Mícheál is now doing it at 5pm I was suggesting that you might spread the joy at the end of the working week :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails