Thursday, September 02, 2010

Vote Match Labour Leadership Edition

Those nice people at Vote Match have developed a nice Labour leadership edition to help Labour Party members decide who to vote for in the ongoing contest.

Andy Burnham isn't included because he didn't get his information to them in time.

Clearly I don't have a vote in this contest, and nor would I want one,  but I tried it anyway.

Vote Match has been pretty accurate for me - it picks up my liberal, peace loving hippy tendencies and always tells me to vote Liberal Democrat. For Labour leader, it suggested my closest match, with 78%, was Diane Abbott. Given that she's opposed virtually everything New Labour have ever done, that seems pretty much spot on.

Have a go here - you know you want to......

1 comment:

Keith Legg said...

Beat you - 80% Diane Abbott!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails