Monday, September 13, 2010

Do you want tickets for the Strictly Come Dancing live shows?

Regular readers will know that at this time of year, I immerse myself in the glittery and sparkly world of Strictly Come Dancing. I don't often write about it on here as I don't want to try your patience too much. I have another blog, Strictly Sequins and Sparkles which follows the progress of all the dancers and where I write my reviews of the show.

Today, I've posted on Jimi Mistry's and his partner Flavia Cacace's appearance on BBC Breakfast this morning and I've given info on how to apply for tickets for the live shows - which you must do my 10pm on Thursday 16th September.

So, if you're a Strictly fan, add Strictly Sequins and Sparkles to your Winter reading.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails