Sunday, September 05, 2010

The Political MacBlogosphere on Wikio - September 2010

Putting the Wikio rankings out on a Sunday? I don't know! Anyway, I thought I'd put them up while I had a few spare minutes to make me feel less guilty about lying on the sofa all afternoon watching the BTCC, Formula Renault and Ginetta races from Knockhill. I wish we'd been able to go there but it's just as well we didn't have tickets given how sick we've been this week. So, without further ado, here are September's positions:

1.  And Another Thing (8) Tom stays top of the Scottish blogs holding the same position as last month
2.  Cute Greek Baby (19) A small rise from our foul mouthed right wing friend
3 . Subrosa (23) A rise to 23
4.  Alex Massie (32) - he and I swap places this month
5.  Caron's Musings (35) A fall of 3 places for me - less than I was expecting, to be honest.
6.  Underdogs Bite Upwards rises again to 54
7.  Stephen's Liberal Journal is, ironically, a non mover  at 63 in the month he moved back to N Ireland
8.  SNP Tactical Voting also stays at 64. I expect Better Nation, his new collaboration, will enter next month
9.  Andrew Reeves rises to 86.
10. Lallands Peat Worrier is a well deserved new entry.

If your blog is not listed on Wikio, you can add it here

2 comments:

Stephen Glenn said...

There is a certain irony to not moving....even more worrying it was a good month replacing a bad month according to their formala. I don't know anymore.

Andrew Reeves said...

Pleased I have gone up in the politics blogs although down in the overall.

I still don't understand how the rating works, the months I have busiest numbers I seem to go down!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails