Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Fun: Who's the man with the big head and the big eyes?

I've just been to the supermarket. Not, you understand, primarily to get urgent supplies for the human beings in the house (although I confess, I did pick up a loaf of bread), but to get cabbage and sprouts for the rabbits so their routine will be blissfully undisturbed first thing in the morning. Talk about spoiled!

Anyway, I met one of Anna's school pals and her mother. We were chatting away and I said that this was really the last quiet weekend I'd have before the election kicked off. Anna's friend asked what election it was, and whether it had the "man with the big head and the big eyes" in it.

I got it right first time, but do you want to try and guess the name of the politician she was talking about. It just made me laugh that this was the abiding impression he'd made on the next generation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Annabel Goldie?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails