Friday, March 11, 2011

Update on protesters refusing to meet Mike Moore and Danny Alexander at Scottish Liberal Democrat Conference

Earlier this week I wrote of my frustration that some protesters at our Conference in Perth had turned downt the chance of half an hour with two Cabinet ministers.



Some people said in the comments that the Party had only invited the STUC and disabled people had not been invited. This I thought, to be honest, to be unlikely, but I did a bit of digging. So, I warmly invite you to head over to my Whistlestop Tour of Scottish Conference on Liberal Democrat Voice to find out what I discovered.

It is at least good that Mike and Danny did manage to meet and talk to some people.


In there you will also find out about John Prescott's fish, the awesome Liberal Youth Scotland arguing competition and all sorts of other snippets.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails