Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Doctor Who 30 Day Challenge - Day 27: Favourite interview

I could waste hours on You Tube trying to answer this one. Here's a selection of good stuff.

Tom Baker on Richard and Judy talking about Who, God and the pretty destructive relationship between his parents - when his autobiography was out, around the time I saw him at Cult TV.



And Jon Pertwee on Wogan - it must be from Comic Relief's first year in 1988.



And Matt and Clarkson on Top Gear



Saving the best till last.You know, I think I watched this interview with Tom and Lis live on Swap Shop in 1976..."I'll never see a psychiatrist, I've lived out all my fantasies" says Lis.



I could literally go on all day. Hope you've enjoyed this as much as I did.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails