Friday, April 30, 2010

Breaking News - the Guardian backs the Liberal Democrats #nickcleggsfault

I used to buy the Guardian avidly, but I gave it up as I was disillusioned at its slavish backing of Labour despite everything.

Now, at last, they are saying that they are "if the Guardian had a vote in this election it would be cast enthusiastically for the Liberal Democrats."

Chances of me having time to read Guardian tomorrow = 0

Chances of me buying the Guardian tomorrow and from now on = definite.

This is really quite a major moment for the Liberal Democrats and it's all, as they say on Twitter, #nickcleggsfault for the fantastic way he's led the party since his election just 28 months ago. That's not entirely fair, because the Almighty Vince and lots of other people who've gone to Conference and helped develop policy (have I mentioned that any member can help make party policy given that we're a genuinely democratic party?) have had a part to play in the programme we have put together.

If you want to join us, just click here.

2 comments:

dazmando said...

at last I have a paper I can read 80)

Nick Morgan said...

Watch the Guardian's circulation free fall lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails