Sunday, April 11, 2010

Ross County 2 Celtic 0

Caron writing about football? Has the world gone completely mad?

Whilst I am fiercely loyal to the wonderful Inverness Caledonian Thistle, I don't feel I have to watch football very often. When it comes to the World Cup, the truth is if Scotland isn't playing, I don't really care who wins. If Scotland were playing I'd not care that much more to be honest.

I was thrilled to see Caley's northern rival Ross County beat Celtic yesterday though. I am quite well disposed towards the Glasgow team but it has a bit of a blind spot where plucky highland teams are concerned. Who can forget that genius Sun headline "SupercaleygoballisticCelticareatrocious"?

Good luck to Ross County in the Final!


-- Post From My iPhone

1 comment:

Yousuf Hamid said...

I'll be supporting Dundee Utd!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails