Sunday, July 05, 2009

Scottish Round Up

What a day it's been! I am completely shattered after staying up too late last night and am emotionally drained after watching the Wimbledon Final. There was some unanimity amongst the Scottish Tweeting blogosphere - we were all supporting Andy Roddick and were disappointed when his valiant efforts ended in such a close defeat at 16-14 in the final set.

Anyway, I have spent this week putting together my first ever Scottish Round Up in easy stages. I've really enjoyed it. If you haven't seen it already, go and have a look and find out why Stephen tweeted me within minutes of it going up saying "Mr Eugenides is going to kill you".

LibDig This!

4 comments:

Lallands Peat Worrier said...

Good work, Caron!

Stephen Glenn said...

Actually Holrood Pratter was in the Fed camp.

Mr Eugenides said...

A good roundup. Why would I kill you? I am cute.

Unknown said...

Thanks for good feedback - I was quite nervous about it all. Hopefully they'll let me do it again sometime.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails