Sunday, July 05, 2009

Scottish Round Up

What a day it's been! I am completely shattered after staying up too late last night and am emotionally drained after watching the Wimbledon Final. There was some unanimity amongst the Scottish Tweeting blogosphere - we were all supporting Andy Roddick and were disappointed when his valiant efforts ended in such a close defeat at 16-14 in the final set.

Anyway, I have spent this week putting together my first ever Scottish Round Up in easy stages. I've really enjoyed it. If you haven't seen it already, go and have a look and find out why Stephen tweeted me within minutes of it going up saying "Mr Eugenides is going to kill you".

LibDig This!


Lallands Peat Worrier said...

Good work, Caron!

Stephen Glenn said...

Actually Holrood Pratter was in the Fed camp.

Mr Eugenides said...

A good roundup. Why would I kill you? I am cute.

Caron said...

Thanks for good feedback - I was quite nervous about it all. Hopefully they'll let me do it again sometime.


Related Posts with Thumbnails