In terms of detail, I expect to see more flesh put on the bones of the themes we've been speaking about over the past few months. These include:
- abolishing the Council Tax for pensioners on less than £10,000, paid for by reducing the pay bill for the highest earning public sector employees
- introducing a pupil premium to ensure that kids from poorer backgrounds don't lose out at school
- making sure business has the help it needs - with regional development banks providing investment
- plans for getting superfast broadband out there to all of Scotland - to make Scotland the most connected country in Europe
- investment in science
- keeping the free higher education, which we won in 1999
- opposing the political power grab to the centre, especially a single Scottish police force.
I shall be tweeting from the event and shall try and grab a few people for some interviews. More to come later.......
You should also be aware that this is not the most important thing that's happening today - it normally would be, but my daughter's school play this evening trumps it significantly.