Sunday, June 20, 2010

Jo Swinson and Duncan Hames in Twitter proposal?

It is a perfect Summer morning and what better to add to the general feeling of wellbeing than some really good news? After all, all the world loves a love story and all of that.

I'm hoping that these tweets I've seen mean what I think.........

From Chippenam Liberal Democrat MP Duncan Hames:

"Asking the question."


From Jo Swinson, Liberal Democrat MP for East Dunbartonshire:

"Answering yes."


From their friend James Graham in inimitably curmudgeonly style:

"Waking up to read the good news about @joswinson and @duncanhames - it's about bloody time!"


And much more politely and excitedly from his fiancee Alex Runswick

Many many congratulations @joswinson & @duncanhames Looking forward to hearing about all the plans!



I'm going to be brave and stick my neck out with a deduction that Duncan was not asking Jo to deliver an extra 500 leaflets today in the blistering hot sun. So, congratulations to them both, two people who are absolutely perfect for each other, and all my love and best wishes for many years of happiness together.

No doubt those people who occasionally find my blog by searching for "Jo Swinson husband" will be heartbroken........

1 comment:

Mr Eugenides said...

I am heartbroken! Congrats to them both.

(Right, that's enough being nice to Lib Dems.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails