Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My World Cup Domestic Violence Post in French on Wikio E-Blogs

Those nice people at Wikio have a new project to translate selected blog postings from bloggers all over Europe into other European languages.

A couple of weeks ago I wrote about how some women have real reason to fear the World Cup because domestic violence rises during this tournament.

This now appears here in French.

And here in Italian.

I think this is a great initiative, introducing us to a whole new range of blogs and ideas.

If you want your blog to join this venture, or if you want to get involved in doing the translating to French, German, Spanish or Italian, here's some more information. Laurent Delpit, the guy who's in charge of this is very nice, and extremely patient with idiots like me who are a bit stupid with technology.

3 comments:

Laurent said...

The idiot i am says thanks for this lovely post !

A little precision : I'm "just" in charge of the UK version ;-) We have a precious team of editors, translators, developers !

Welcome onboard Caron ;-)

BĂ©alapoizon said...

Hi Caron,

I enjoyed translating your post , I discovered your blog and I will check it often from now hoping to find a lot more to share with Eblogs :-)

Unknown said...

Beatrice, thank you so much. You did a really good job of that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails