Monday, August 09, 2010

Miss SB's Very Prestigious and Entirely Serious Blog Awards

I've come home to discover that I've been nominated in Jennie's Very Prestigious and Entirely Serious Blog Awards for best political blog. That makes me happy.

My vote has gone to the Elephant for all round brilliance and ingenuity.

Anyone looking here for the first time might think from my last few posts that I don't write about politics and serious things cos the front page is currently full of teddy bears and holiday stuff, but I can.

If you want to cast your vote in the political category you can do so here by tomorrow, however don't just confine yourself to that category. She has some super blogs listed in best feminist, wittiest and fandom blogs so have your say in them all. They all have different closing dates so get in there quickly!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails