Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Get new Facebook URL this weekend

That lovely Dr Pack, who is always ahead of the game on interwebby things, has noticed that we can all register for a unique Facebook URL from 6.01 am on Saturday morning, so we can have one with our names rather than a collection of random numbers that mean nothing.

I don't know what we are going to do when he leaves Lib Dem HQ at the end of this month. He's been brilliant at making sure that non geeks know, in simple terms, how to make the best use of new technologies for all sorts of things.

We will really miss him and the lovely Pink Dog. I hope he's still going to be around to talk chocolate with.

UPDATE: Can't believe I've let the said lovely Dr Pack inspire me to get out of bed at stupid o'clock, but I've done it and can be found at www.facebook.com/caronlindsay. It's so easy - you just log into Facebook and then go to www.facebook.com/username and the process is completely painless even for a non geek like me.

LibDig This!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails