Monday, January 17, 2011

Liberal Democrat Voice meets me............

I was worried that those nice people at Liberal Democrat Voice would never speak to me again after I ate all Mark Pack's chocolate and Sara Bedford's cake the day I guest edited it last October.

They have forgiven me sufficiently to run a profile of me in their regular Meet the Lib Dem Bloggers spot.

They have printed everything I sent them, but the first draft was twice the length and I had to become very good friends with the delete key. It took me a good chunk of last week to do as, typically, I spent ages trying to work out what my favourite blog post written by someone else was. There were a lot to choose from.

You can read the post here. If there's anything else you want to ask about me (within reason), feel free to do so in the comments.

3 comments:

Mark Pack said...

Many thanks for doing this. But feel free to purge guilt with future chocolate cake purchases...

Unknown said...

Or even cake baking...... I do quite a good chocolate one. Very rich.

Unknown said...

Or even cake baking...... I do quite a good chocolate one. Very rich.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails