Saturday, January 22, 2011

#PAD photos 15-21 January

My usually Saturday post of my Photo-a-day entries for this week:

Saturday

Perfect Saturday night viewing

Sunday

Finally we get out for a lovely Sunday afternoon stroll and see the moon rise.

Monday

There's no way I'm posting photos of the class, or me in a tracksuit, I know some of you have delicate stomachs, but here's proof that I actually went to Zumba and did real exercise.

Tuesday

Look what I won in a competition!

Wednesday


Purple mash!

Thursday

I have to confess that I didn't have anything for yesterday, so I thought you might like this cute photo of one of Anna's polar bears.

Friday
Secretary of State for Scotland Mike Moore speaks to Dunfermline Liberal Democrats' dinner

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Why's your mash purple?

Unknown said...

Purple potatoes. I don't believe all the health stuff, it was more that I saw them reduced in Sainsburys and decided to give them a go.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-11477327

They taste exactly the same as normal spuds. It's really weird.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails